Release Date: November 20, 2023
- We highly recommend clients do not update directly to production environments without first testing in a demo environment.
- It is also recommended to check the latest requirements to run WebReports to see if there have been any changes.
- This is the latest release available to match the current VDM release (18.104.22.168) as of 11/20/2023.
- We always recommend that the latest (matching) version of VDM and WebReports are installed.
This list includes all bugs resolved in version 22.214.171.124
Please refer to our severity ranking for information on the impact each bug could have.
Low - ■ - Bug may cause minor annoyances and most likely has a work around.
Medium - ■ - Bug may cause disruptions and may or may not have a work around.
High - ■ - Bug can or will cause significant disruptions to users. Important to update to resolve
- (Bug 1563) - WebReports: VoV Datasets - Binding Challenge ■
- This item was related to the VoV construction with the various mixes of summary, details, and summary and details, and how those data tables were being identified, mapped, and bound to the Finished Reports band controls in WebReports.