Release Date: September 25, 2023
Important Note: We highly recommend clients do not update directly to production environments without first testing in a demo environment.
- We have reworked the @DBF storage allowing users to now store / update @DBF fields locally and inside the view. (Task 1442)
- We have added the ability to change the linking operand in VDM's linking. The default is AND, which is what we are currently using. (Feature 1522)
- We made the Date Format always visible on parameters regardless of the parameter type. (Task 1529)
This list includes all bugs resolved in version 126.96.36.199
Please refer to our severity ranking for information on the impact each bug could have.
Low - ■ - Bug may cause minor annoyances and most likely has a work around.
Medium - ■ - Bug may cause disruptions and may or may not have a work around.
High - ■ - Bug can or will cause significant disruptions to users. Important to update to resolve
- (Bug 1518) - VDM: API Connections - Not Loading Tables If No Database View ■
- (Bug 1519) - VDM: API Connections - Schemas Not Loading in Wizard ■
- (Bug 1523) - VDM: Grid Level Expressions Filtering ■
- (Bug 1527) - VDM: Scheduler - Parameter DTP Values Not Sticking ■
- (Bug 1530) - VDM: View Options - CSS Detail Grid Results ■
- (Bug 1532) - VDM: Scheduler - Object Identifier Missing ■