Release Date: July 18, 2023
- We highly recommend clients do not update directly to production environments without first testing in a demo environment.
- It is also recommended to check the latest requirements to run WebReports to see if there have been any changes.
- This is the latest release available to match the current VDM release (184.108.40.206) as of 7/18/2023.
- We always recommend that the latest (matching) version of VDM and WebReports are installed.
- We have added an API call lists all available Completed Reports (Queued and Download). (Task 1464)
- We have added an API call to directly Queue or Download reports. (Task 1482)
- A property was added to the appsettings.json file that allows Enabling/Disabling API calls with user authentication / API keys. (Task 1498)
- BREAKING CHANGE: Any current users using API Keys to connect VDM to WebReports will need to make adjustments to their Appsettings.json file.
- Adjusted the functionality of the Re-execute button when leveraging iframe. (Task 1499)
This list includes all bugs resolved in version 220.127.116.11
Please refer to our severity ranking for information on the impact each bug could have.
Low - ■ - Bug may cause minor annoyances and most likely has a work around.
Medium - ■ - Bug may cause disruptions and may or may not have a work around.
High - ■ - Bug can or will cause significant disruptions to users. Important to update to resolve
- No bug fixes in this release.