Release Date: June 15, 2023
- We highly recommend clients do not update directly to production environments without first testing in a demo environment.
- It is also recommended to check the latest requirements to run WebReports to see if there have been any changes.
- This is the latest release available to match the current VDM release (126.96.36.199) as of 6/15/2023.
- We always recommend that the latest (matching) version of VDM and WebReports are installed.
- Modifications have been made to the WebReports Scheduler so that users only see their appointments on the calendar. (Task 1484)
- We have made adjustments to the SQL Injection Checks on parameters following the additional of new features related to the parameter's Query Value. (Task 1487)
This list includes all bugs resolved in version 188.8.131.52
Please refer to our severity ranking for information on the impact each bug could have.
Low - ■ - Bug may cause minor annoyances and most likely has a work around.
Medium - ■ - Bug may cause disruptions and may or may not have a work around.
High - ■ - Bug can or will cause significant disruptions to users. Important to update to resolve
- (Bug 1489) - WebReports: Queued Reports - Re-execute ■