Release Date: May 25, 2023
- We highly recommend clients do not update directly to production environments without first testing in a demo environment.
- It is also recommended to check the latest requirements to run WebReports to see if there have been any changes.
- This is the latest release available to match the current VDM release (184.108.40.206) as of 5/25/2023.
- We always recommend that the latest (matching) version of VDM and WebReports are installed.
- Added support for suppressed parameters inside a dynamic query for WebReports. (Task 1457)
- Added additional logging and the ability to set Active Directory Users for UDFCalls. (Task 1469)
This list includes all bugs resolved in version 220.127.116.11
Please refer to our severity ranking for information on the impact each bug could have.
Low - ■ - Bug may cause minor annoyances and most likely has a work around.
Medium - ■ - Bug may cause disruptions and may or may not have a work around.
High - ■ - Bug can or will cause significant disruptions to users. Important to update to resolve
- (Bug 1454) - WebReports: Summary Not working with Attached View ■
- (Bug 1460) - WebReports: SQL Injection Flag on New Reserved Words ■