VDM Release Notes Version 18.104.22.168
Release Date: May 25, 2023
Important Note: We highly recommend clients do not update directly to production environments without first testing in a demo environment.
- Embedded command tables has been revisited and now correctly uses the the local command tables when disabled and gets the updated local command table when re-enabled. (Task 892)
- Added a reserved word that allows report names to be passed. (Feature 1444)
- Bridgit AI now can be used in the Service Logs by right clicking on the desired logs. (Task 1446)
This list includes all bugs resolved in version 22.214.171.124
Please refer to our severity ranking for information on the impact each bug could have.
Low - ■ - Bug may cause minor annoyances and most likely has a work around.
Medium - ■ - Bug may cause disruptions and may or may not have a work around.
High - ■ - Bug can or will cause significant disruptions to users. Important to update to resolve.
- (Bug 1431) - VDM: Parameters - Date Time Pickers ■
- (Bug 1441) - VDM: Version Mismatch ■
- (Bug 1443) - VDM: Command Tables - Fields with " " ■
- (Bug 1445) - VDM: Bridgit AI - Long Running Result Unhandled Exception ■
- (Bug 1471) - VDM: Publish - Bad Data ■
Please sign in to leave a comment.