Trouble seeing the images? Right click on images and open in new tab to enlarge or zoom in on the page (Ctrl + mousewheel).
Article Goal: Create a Finished Report that leverages the Keep Together option in order to keep results together on one page.
In this article we are going to cover the steps to create a Finished Report that leverages the Keep Together option.
Why Use Keep Together?
Keep Together prevents your results from being split onto different pages if they could all fit together on a single page.
Example: Keep Together Disabled
Example: Keep Together Enabled
Where Do You Enable Keep Together?
Keep Together can be enabled by selecting the desired band and clicking on the Tasks Button located to the right of the selected band.
Steps to Enable Keep Together.
1. Open the Finished Reports Designer.
2. Select the desired band you want to enable Keep Together on.
3. Click on the Tasks Button for the selected band (cog button to the right of the selected band).
4. Enable the Keep Together option on all desired bands. This example enabled Keep Together on the Group Header Band AND the Detail Band.
5. Preview and verify the desired results are kept together / fits your reporting needs.
6. Save the desired changes.