Release Date: March 16, 2023
Important Note: We highly recommend clients do not update directly to production environments without first testing in a demo environment.
- The parameters have been added to tabs allowing more fluid interaction between Parameters and Variable Filters. (Task 1341)
- We have reverted back to the original OFD (Open File Dialogue) forms. (Task 1346)
- Major development on core engine components that improve VDM's overall performance, scalability, stability and usability (Task 1347)
- New DLLs: Upgraded to 22.2.4
- We have added an option for connection profiles to be considered roaming profiles. (Feature 1350)
- Roaming profiles will use the Username instead of the machine name for validation.
- The Open Additional Profiles form has been hidden from connection profiles. (Task 1351)
- VDM now opens Maximized. (Task 1351)
This list includes all bugs resolved in version 18.104.22.168
Please refer to our severity ranking for information on the impact each bug could have.
Low - ■ - Bug may cause minor annoyances and most likely has a work around.
Medium - ■ - Bug may cause disruptions and may or may not have a work around.
High - ■ - Bug can or will cause significant disruptions to users. Important to update to resolve.
- (Bug 1355) - Finished Reports - MQN As Binding Loss ■
- (Bug 1356) - Visualize - MQN_As Binding Loss ■
- (Bug 1358) - MQN_As - No Result / Indicator ■
- (Bug 1359) - Visualize - MQN Results Not Clearing ■