Release Date: March 9, 2023
Important Note: We highly recommend clients do not update directly to production environments without first testing in a demo environment.
- VDM files can now be associated with VDM and open VDM directly. (Part of the bug 321 fix)
- We have added additional logging regarding calendar interaction
- Deleting Appointments / Recurrence
- Creating Appointments / Recurrence
- Editing Appointments
- Date Time Picker parameters have had visual adjustments making the current date no longer populate as a value over the selected value. (Task 945)
- Uploading reports to WebReports now has a version mismatch indicator. This will help eliminate any challenges with version mismatch between WebReports and VDM. (Task 1195)
- VDM now supports naming the results that are returned from the Multi Query Splitter. (Feature 1230)
- The Data Type glyphs have been updated for MySql / ODBC connections. (Task 1242)
- Executions can now be edited by right clicking on the execution itself. (Feature 1288)
- The scheduler masks passwords inside the job for PDF and XLSX export methods. (Feature 1292 / 1325 / 1326)
- The encryption options on XLS have been hidden. (Task 1324)
This list includes all bugs resolved in version 184.108.40.206
Please refer to our severity ranking for information on the impact each bug could have.
Low - ■- Bug may cause minor annoyances and most likely has a work around.
Medium - ■ - Bug may cause disruptions and may or may not have a work around.
High - ■ - Bug can or will cause significant disruptions to users. Important to update to resolve.
- (Bug 321) - Task Bar Unhandled Exception/Launch VDM from .vdm/.vdmv file ■
- (Bug 327) - ACE - Connection Wizard - Blank Select Schema ■
- (Bug 751) - Command Table - Check for valid name on Rename ■
- (Bug 953) - Expression Parameter - Hyphen Stripped from Expression Parameter Name ■
- (Bug 1150) - Oracle Connection - Grid Level Expressions File Path ■
- (Bug 1283) - Open Completed - MDS Command Tables Not Populating ■
- (Bug 1289) - Parameters - Default Value - Value Typo ■