VDM Release Notes Version 126.96.36.199
Release Date: February 14, 2023
Important Note: We highly recommend clients do not update directly to production environments without first testing in a demo environment.
- BREAKING CHANGES: This challenge is case by case and not present in all Finished Reports charts exporting to Excel in version 12.
- VDM now supports embedding the Finished Report into the email body through the scheduler. (Feature 346)
- The Update Filter / Group button has been enabled for Interprose ACE connections (Task 1263)
- Interprose ACE connections now support the use of CSG or Client-Side Grouping. (Task 1264)
- The Open Dialogue box on the connection wizard in the MS Access connection type now uses the new forms that come with version 12. (Task 1273)
- The Open Dialogue button in the parameter selection has been adjusted to not get cut off the screen at different zoom levels. (Task 1276)
This list includes all bugs resolved in version 188.8.131.52
Please refer to our severity ranking for information on the impact each bug could have.
Low - ■- Bug may cause minor annoyances and most likely has a work around.
Medium - ■ - Bug may cause disruptions and may or may not have a work around.
High - ■ - Bug can or will cause significant disruptions to users. Important to update to resolve.
- (Bug 1274) - Parameters - Empty DTP ■
- (Bug 1284) - Interprose ACE - VoV Single Summary ■
- (Bug 1290) - Finished Report - Saving Loses Sub Report ■
- (Bug 1294) - Scheduler - No Data No Export ■
Please sign in to leave a comment.