Bug 1262 - Job Wizard Unhandled Exception
Found in Version 126.96.36.199
Resolved on 1/26/2023. (Release Version: VDM 188.8.131.52)
Bug: When entering the Job Wizard to edit an execution that is using a reserved word for the DTP parameter, you will get un unhandled exception clicking through the wizard.
Steps to replicate:
- Take a View with a DTP parameter
- Create a job/execution using the wizard and use a static date
- Update the date parameter to use a reserved word (like we recommend in our documentation)
- Save the job
- Edit the job's execution using the Execution Wizard.
- When you get to the parameter page you'll see the reserved words in the DTP
- Click next and you'll get an unhandled exception.
Please sign in to leave a comment.