Release Date: January 26, 2023
Important Note: We highly recommend clients do not update directly to production environments without first testing in a demo environment.
- BREAKING CHANGES: This challenge is case by case and not present in all Finished Reports charts exporting to Excel in version 12.
- BREAKING BUG: Exporting to XLSX through the scheduler or using the Multi Export does not work in version 22.214.171.124. This has been addressed in version 126.96.36.199 which is released.
- Major development on core engine components that improve VDM's overall performance, scalability, stability and usability (Task 1205)
- New DLLs: Upgraded to 22.2
- An additional endpoint for the NLQ feature was added (Task 1208)
- New Endpoint: text-davinci-003
- VDM is now compatible with WXI compact skins. (Task 1210)
- VDM now displays errors in the logs when connected to WebReports connections. (Feature 1232)
- The Formulas section located under the Legacy tab in VDM has been removed. (Task 1237)
- The in-app Enable Scheduler button has been removed from VDM (Task 1238)
- VDM's glyphs have been updated to match the newer look and feel. (Task 1239)
- The splash screen presented when loading into the Finished Report preview has been removed improving the overall usability and responsiveness of the previewer. (Task 1240)
- The overall layout (spacing / skins / glyphs) in VDM's linking has been adjusted to match the newer look and feel of VDM. (Task 1241)
- The Katabat connection has been renamed to MySQL. (Task 1243)
- Insights has been adjusted to match the selected skin of your choosing. (Task 1245)
- Parameters now support the use of dynamic queries to populate the default value. (Feature 1246)
- The Options ribbon bar has been removed when inside Charting. (Task 1247)
- Addressed an unhandled exception when adding a parameter to a view and running it without selecting a connection. (Task 1248)
- The Operators / AndOr text in FSGS has been adjusted to match the selected skin of your choosing. (Task 1249)
- Prior to this update the text was green and red.
- The API call splash screen has been adjusted to now match the selected skin of your choosing. (Task 1250)
- The IN-type parameter has been updated with new glyphs to make it easier to distinguish between each button's functionality as well as match the new overall appearance of VDM. (Task 1251)
- The Scheduler Service DLLs have been updated. (Task 1254)
- New DLLs: Upgraded to 22.2
- Skins have been removed and we now allow the selection of color palettes that modify the look and feel of VDM. (Task 1256)
- Currently Available Color Palettes: Freshness, Darkness, Clearness, Sharpness, Calmness, Office Colorful, Office White, Office Black, Office Dark Gray
- The Reset button has been removed from VDM's main screen. (Task 1257)
- The Job Wizard in VDM's Scheduler now matches the selected skin of your choosing. (Task 1261)
- The default ribbon bar when going into Charting has been adjusted to the Home ribbon bar due to the removal of the Options ribbon bar. (Task 1267)
- The Connection Wizard has been scaled up to make the labels / text easier to read / look at. (Task 1268)
- The size of the Selected Schema Box in the Connection Wizard has been increased to allow for the full schema name to be visible. (Task 1269)
- The SSL / TLS checkbox in the Connection Wizard has been adjusted to line up with the rest of the labels. (Task 1270)
This list includes all bugs resolved in version 188.8.131.52
Please refer to our severity ranking for information on the impact each bug could have.
Low - ■ - Bug may cause minor annoyances and most likely has a work around.
Medium - ■ - Bug may cause disruptions and may or may not have a work around.
High - ■ - Bug can or will cause significant disruptions to users. Important to update to resolve
- (Bug 1106) - Insights Not Rendering Properly ■
- (Bug 1132) - Open Completed Not Matching WR ■
- (Bug 1203) - Finished Report Designer - Convert to Table Property Loss ■
- (Bug 1206) - DLL - Finished Report Export to DOCX ■
- (Bug 1212) - Scheduler - Select Connection Profile ■
- (Bug 1260) - NLQ Inappropriate Response ■
- (Bug 1262) - Job Wizard Unhandled Exception ■