Trouble seeing the images? Right click on images and open in new tab to enlarge or zoom in on the page (Ctrl + mousewheel).
In this article we provide the steps to format and email body in VDM's scheduler. To accomplish a formatted email body, you will need to create a "compressed HTML string" that represents the desired email message.
Note: There are many tools out there that can help you accomplish this, we use Word to HTML - Online Converter and Cleaner - 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗛𝗧𝗠𝗟.𝗰𝗼𝗺.
Where Can You Format the Email Body?
You can paste your formatted email body into an online Word to HTML converter. Once this is done you can then paste the provided code into the body of your email in the Job Wizard in VDM's scheduler.
Note: Formatting the email body requires the use of HTML.
Steps To Format the Email Body.
1. Open or create your job in VDM and go to the email setup portion of the wizard.
3. Paste your formatted email body into the converter.
Example formatted text used:
4. Click on the HTML tab.
5. Click the Compress HTML button.
6. Copy the compressed HTML body.
7. Paste the compressed HTML body into your email body in the Job Wizard.
8. Finish the Job setup.