Trouble viewing images? Click on images to enlarge.
In this article we cover setting up a Pie Chart using the Visualize Designer in VDM.
Basic Pie Chart:
- Click the Pies Icon to insert this element into the Data Visualization.
- Drag a field into the Value.
- Drag a field into the Argument.
Example Northwinds Pie Chart:
1. Click the Pies Icon to insert this element into the Data Visualization.
2. Drag the Freight field into the Value.
3. Drag the EmployeeID field into the Argument.
4. Right Click on the Chart and select Edit Names.
- Change the Item Name to “Freight Sum by EmployeeID”
- Change Values to “Freight”
This example shows the Freight by EmployeeID.
Example Northwinds Pie Chart