Creating a Chart
Trouble viewing images? Click on images to enlarge.
- Click the Chart Icon to insert this element into the Data Visualization.
- Drag a field into the Value.
- Drag a field into the Argument.
Example Northwinds Chart:
1. Click the Chart Icon to insert this element into the Data Visualization.
2. Drag the Freight field into the Value.
3. Drag the EmployeeID field into the Argument.
4. Right Click on the Chart.
- Select Edit Names.
- Change the Item Name to “Freight by EmployeeID”
- Change Series to “Freight”
5. Under the Chart Tools at the top of the screen, select Design.
6. Click on the X-Axis Settings
- Click on the Checkbox for Show Title.
- Click on the Numeric Format tab.
- Set Format Type to Number.
- Set the Unit to Ones.
- Check Include group separator.
This example shows the Freight by EmployeeID.
Example Creating a Chart
Please sign in to leave a comment.