Release Date: November 10, 2022
- Updated jquery-validation to 1.19.5. The previous version was 1.19.2. (Task 1190)
- Modified Connection Profiles to enable encrypted connections to MS SQL. (Task 1192)
- Added the ability to encrypt users' UDF values. There is an option in the appsettings.json set by True/False values with the default value being false. (Task 1194)
- Added the option to remove all roles from the user before assigning roles (boolean in the UsersRoles parameter). (Task 1196)
- We now look for WRUseExplicitValue when sending variable filter arguments in URL API calls. (Task 1197)
This list includes all bugs resolved in version 188.8.131.52
Please refer to our severity ranking for information on the impact each bug could have.
Low - ■- Bug may cause minor annoyances and most likely has a work around.
Medium - ■ - Bug may cause disruptions and may or may not have a work around.
High - ■ - Bug can or will cause significant disruptions to users. Important to update to resolve
- No new bug fixes.