Release Date: October 18, 2022
- WebReports now allows the creation of an API Secret Key (Task 1142)
- A button to copy to clipboard for the API Key has been added. (Task 1172)
- The ability to Edit a whitelist for the API key has been added. (Task 1178)
- The WebReports External API section has been removed from the Configuration page. (Task 1179)
- Invite Users now has a verification for a valid email setup in the WebReports environment. (Task 1119)
This list includes all bugs resolved in version 220.127.116.11
Please refer to our severity ranking for information on the impact each bug could have.
Low - ■- Bug may cause minor annoyances and most likely has a work around.
Medium - ■ - Bug may cause disruptions and may or may not have a work around.
High - ■ - Bug can or will cause significant disruptions to users. Important to update to resolve
- Bug 1180 - Roles - Can't Add / Remove
- Bug 1183 - ID.me/OKTA - APIWebReport Controller is not accessible